Sunday 16 May 2021

Spoken English | Daily use english sentences | TheSabirClasses

             📚 TheSabirClasses📚 


            Daily use English Sentences 


आपके पास मेरे लिए समय नहीं है

You don't have time for me

 

अपने से बड़ो का कहना मानो

Obey your elderes


सब खिड़कियां बंद कर दो

Shut all the windows


25+daily use sentences VIDEO


बुरी आदतें छोड़ दो

Give up bad habits


आप स्वयं न्याय करें

You yourself deliver the justice


पागल हो गया है क्या तू

Are you mad or what?


मैं तुम्हारी सूरत नहीं देखना चाहता

I don't want to even see your face


बोलने से पहले आपको सोचना चाहिए

You should think before you speak


आज के बाद मुझे कभी फ़ोन मत करना

Don't ever call me again


क्या हो अगर वो तुम्हारा दिल तोड़ दे तो

What if she breaks your heart?


50+ daily use Sentences VIDEO


आगे से ध्यान रखना

Keep in mind from now


तुम बड़े चिढ़ चिड़े स्वाभाव के हो

You are very short tempered


क्या आपके होश ठिकाने है

Are you in your senses?

 

ये सब आपके कारण हुआ

It's all because of you


इस गिलास को मत तोड़ो

Don't break this glass

 

हमारे बीच ऐसा कुछ नहीं है

There is nothing as such between us


50+ daily use Sentences VIDEO


मुझे रात भर जागना पड़ा था

I had to wake up the whole night


मैं कुछ बड़ा करना चाहता हूँ

I want to do something significant


मैं इस मामले में चश्मदीद गवाह हूँ

I am an eye witness in this case


यह गैरकानूनी काम है

This is an illegal act


अपनी कमीज पहन लो

Put on your shirt


आपको नौकरी से हटाया जाता है

You are dismissed from the job


ज़िन्दगी हमें शायद दूसरा मौका न दे

Maybe, life doesn't give us another chance


आपका हमारी बातों से क्या लेना देना

How are you concerned with our affairs?


मेरे पास आपके लिए बहुत समय है

I have a lot of time for you


100+ Daily use sentences VIDEO


इसमें ऐसा अलग क्या है

What's so special in it?

 

तुम्हे अपने आप को सुधारना पड़ेगा

You will have to mend your ways

 

मुझे सोचने के लिए थोड़ा समय चाहिए

I need some time to think

 

भविष्य में सावधान रहो

Be careful in future

 

तुम्हारे पास सोचने के लिए बहुत समय है

You have plenty of time to think

 

आप पर जुर्माना किया जाता है

You are fined


मेरी बात सुनो

Listen to me


लड़कियों को कभी मत छेड़ो

Never tease the girls


कितना बदल गया तू

How changed your are!

 

उसने पुलिस को सूचित कर दिया

He reported to the police


लैंप जला दो

Light the lamp

 


CORONAVIRUS wale 50+ Sentences VIDEO


अपने देश के प्रति वफादार बनो

Be loyal to your country

 

वो मेरा बहुत करीबी है

He is very close to me


आप पर आरोप लगाया जाता है

You are alleged

 

बच्चों को तंग मत करो

Don't tease the children


यह कानून के विरूद्ध है

It's against the law


अपनी कमीज उतार दो

Take off your shirt


आप मेरे गवाह है

You are my witness


सारी गलती आपकी है

It's all your fault


फर्श साफ़ करो

Clean the floor


ध्यान से सुनो

Listen carefully


अपराधी को बरी कर दिया गया

The criminal was acquitted

 

उसे पहले बोलने दो

Let him speak first


Gusse me bole jane wale sentence VIDEO


चादर बिछा दो

Spread the bedsheet


तुम मेरी बात मानते क्यों नहीं

Why don't you listen to me?


बालो को खोल दो

Untie your hair


यह गिलास झूठा है

It's a used glass


मैं उनमे से हूँ जो बहुत सोते है

I am one of those who sleep a lot


तुम बार बार कम्बल क्यों उतार देते हो

Why do you take off your blanket frequently?

 

तुम किसी से टकरा गए क्या

Did you collide with someone/something


प्लेट में मेरे लिए खाना निकाल दो

Take out the food for me in the plate


ओह मैं बस गिरते गिरते बची

Oh, I had just a narrow escape from falling

 

में उनमे से नहीं हूँ जो झूठ बोले

I am not one of those who lie


ओह अभी मैं गिर जाती

Oh I would have just fallen


मुझे हर हाल में इंग्लिश सीखनी है

I have to learn English by all means


मुझे उसकी कमी खलती है

I miss him


मैं तुम्हे बताना जरुरी नहीं समझती

I don't consider it necessary to tell you. 


आज मैं जानना चाहती हूँ की आजकल तुम कहा लगे रहते हो

I want to know today, where do you remain engaged now a days


मुझे ये करना ही करना था

I had to do this by all means


यह तो मेरे बाय हाथ का खेल है

It's the simplest task for me


चादर में दाग लग जायेगा

The bedsheet will get stained


तुम बहुत खांस रही हो

You are so coughing badly


रिमोट गिर जायेगा

The remote will fall down


टाइम का कुछ नहीं पता कभी भी कुछ भी हो सकता है

Time is unpredictable, any time anything can happen

 

बुरे वक़्त में क्या तुम मेरा साथ दोगे

Will you stand by me during the tough times?


वो एक अच्छा इंसान लगता है

He seems to be a nice person


आते समय वो लेके आना

Do bring that while coming home


आज लंच में क्या है

What is for lunch today?


बालो को सुलझा लो

Detangle your hair


यह पानी झूठा है

This water is defile


चल तेरी कंघी करू

Let me comb your hair

 

बच्चे की नज़र उतार दो

Cast off the evil eye of the child


आपकी जितनी तारीफ की जाये उतनी कम है

No words are enough to complimentary


वो इतनी खूबसूरत है की मैं उसपर फ़िदा हो गया

She is so beautiful that I fell for her


अगर तुमने न कहा होता तो वो कभी न आती

If you hadn't asked, she would have never come


देखते देखते ही 6 बज गए थे

It was 6 in no time

 

बच्चा गिर जायेगा ठीक से पकड़ो

Hold the child firmly, otherwise he will fall down


मैं उसका भला चाहता हु

I wish well for him


तुम उसे जितना याद करोगे वो उतना ही याद आएगी

The more you think about her, the more you will miss her


वहां तक जाओ

Go up to that point


चादर गन्दी हो गयी

The bedsheet got soiled


करवट लेकर सोना

Turn to the righ/left side while sleeping


तुमने ये गिरा दिया

You dropped it


मैं नमाज़ पढ़ रहा हूँ

I am offering prayers/namaaz

 

अपनी इज्जत से बड़ा कुछ भी नहीं

Nothing is greater than self-respect

 

आते समय वो करके आना

Do what while coming home


वो लड़की कौन है जो तुम्हारे बगल में बैठी है

Who is that girl sitting beside you?


यह दसवें साल में है

She is in her tenth year


क्या तुम्हें कम सुनाई देता है

Are you hard of hearing?


मेरे पास फूटी कौड़ी भी नहीं है

I am quite penniless


उन्होंने मेरा मज़ाक उड़ाया और मुझे गंदे गंदे नामों से बुलाया

They made fun of me and called me names


खुसर पुसर मत करो

No murmuring


ये ठीक है

It's all right


कितनी पुरानी बात लगती है

It seems to be a long way back

 

मुझे बैठने के लिए कुर्सी दो

Give me a chair to sit on


उसके लिए मुझे सोचना पड़ेगा

For that I shall have to think


इसे मेज पर रखो

Put it on the table


चाय लाओ

Bring tea


यह मैं जानती हूँ

That I know


क्या कोई खास बात है

Is there anything special?


दूर हो जाओ

Get away


खाना तो क्या वह तो पानी भी नहीं मिला

Not to speak of food, even water was not available there


मैं तो सच में भूल गयी थी

Really, I had forgotten about it


सुबह हमें जल्दी उठना है

We have to get up early in the morning


एक कुर्सी ले आओ

Bring a chair


यदि तुम्हारी ऐसी मर्ज़ी हो तो

If you wish so

 

पीछे हटो

Move back


जल्दी जाओ

Go at once


कानाफूसी मत करो

Don't whisper


मुझे पूरा विश्वास नहीं है

I'm not sure


वहा जाने में कोई हर्ज़ नहीं

There is no harm in going there


ओह मैं तो बिलकुल ही भूल गयी

Oh no! it's totally slipped my mind


तैयार हो जाओ

Get ready


तुम ठीक कहते हो

You are right

 

भगवान की कसम खा

Swear by God


कुछ भी हो मैं तुम्हारे साथ हूँ

Come what may, I'm with you

 

तुम कहाँ थे

Where had you been?


हाय मुझे चोट लग गयी

Woe! I got hurt


मैंने तुम्हें दो बार बुलाया

I called you twice


क्या तुम्हें कम दिखाई देता है

Are you weak of sight?


Message wale sentence VIDEO


हमे अब सोना चाहिए

I think we should go to sleep now


बाजार आजकल मंदा है

Market is dull these days


मैं तुम्हारी मुश्किल समझती हूँ

I understand your problem/difficulty


मुझे भी थोड़ा थोड़ा याद आता है

I also recollect a little bit


वह कम बोलता है

He is a man of few words


भगवान की कृपा से

By the grace of God


उसका कोई अपना मतलब है

He has his own axe to gring


पर तुमने जवाब ही नहीं दिया

But you didn't answer/reply


ये अच्छी बात है

It's a good thing


मेरी कसम खा

Swear by me

 

तुम भी मेरा इंतज़ार कर सकते थे

You too could wait for me


वह हाज़िर जवाब है

He is quick of wit


यह अच्छी आदत है

That's a good habit


वह तुम्हारा क्या लगता है

Who is he to you?


बड़बड़ाना मना है

Don't mutter


साइड हटो

Step aside


शायद वह ये भूल गया हो

It might have slipped his mind


👉 Join the spoken English class

Join hone ke liye Message kare




YouTube :- TheSabirClasses

Instagram :- TheSabirClasses





About Author :  Hello Everyone My name is Md Sabir Hussain, I have been teaching English since 2018. I have helped many people to speak English fluently and confidently. I love teaching English from Basic to Advance with step by step method.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use of can in hindi

            Use of Can पहचान :- सकता है , सकती है , सकते है , सकते हो , सकता हूँ Note :-  1. सभी Subject के साथ Can का  Use किया जाता है। 2...